13th November 2017
Would you benefit from additional training to boost your future? Future Farmers is offering scholarships to help you take charge of your future.
Future Farmers Network (FFN) is offering three (3) x $1,000 scholarships to study a course of the applicants’ choice with RuralBiz Training (RTO90782). RuralBiz Training offer nationally accredited, flexible online training designed especially for farmers, and have a range of agriculture related courses on offer.
Toby Locke, FFN Executive Officer is excited to be offering more education opportunities to young agriculture professionals.
“We are thrilled to be partnering with RuralBiz Training to offer such a wonderful opportunity. Education was one of the key priorities for FFN members in the 2017 Survey and this is a great start to improving young aggies future, especially with a RuralBiz’s focus on rural and remote areas,” said Mr Locke.
“Online training means that students can study from home, and can arrange their times to fit around their farm schedules. RuralBiz Trainers are usually degree qualified farmers themselves who can offer very practical feedback to their students. It’s a great use of technology to improve the lives of people everywhere.”
Applying is easy:
- Meet the entry requirements for your selected course (see individual course requirements at www.ruralbiztraining.com.au).
- Be aged 18-35 in February 2018 and an Australian resident.
- Be prepared to take up your enrolment in February 2018.
- Complete an application form.
- Be a Future Farmers Network Member.
- Tell us in 250 words how you see farming in your future and how completing your chosen course will help you achieve your goals?
For more information on courses and RuralBiz Training, click here.
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Toby Locke at firstname.lastname@example.org