Need to renew your membership?
Simple – click here to renew.
Make sure you continue to be a part of the organisation that’s here to support you and your career.
The last 12 months have seen tremendous growth for FFN with the organisation planning to deliver more benefits and opportunities to any young person working in Australian agriculture during the 2016/2017 membership year.
As set out in the new FFN strategic plan, FFN will be working in the following ways to make sure all young Australian agricultural professionals are supported, empowered, educated and retained in the agriculture sector:
- More $500 study bursaries than ever before will be made available to FFN members
- Scholarship and career opportunities
- Creation of Webinars to upskill members in areas such as Mental Health and Managing Capital
- Member education events and discounted registration fees to events such as Young Beef Producers Forum and Youth Agricultural Council
- Regular information on additional scholarship and training opportunities, upcoming conferences and information days as well broader industry news and updates through the Top 5 and website
- Continued support for Industry Youth Group member events, ideas and work
- Continue to the be the recognised voice of young people working in Australian agriculture on the national and international stage through our membership of the National Farmers’ Federation and the World Farming Organization
If you want to develop your career in agriculture and bring about real change to the industry, then join FFN and be part of the solution.