PART TIME EXECUTIVE OFFICER
FFN is a national, not-for-profit member network that supports young people involved in the agricultural industry and is committed to promoting the agricultural industry to the next generation as an exciting and rewarding career path.
FFN is focused on enhancing industry connections, developing specialised skills in key areas and delivering a strong financial performance through robust budgeting. FFN is seeking a skilled and enthusiastic individual to assist with FFN’s activities, to be contracted on a part-time basis.
The Executive Officer will work across the following three functions:
- Relationships (partners, members, Board, other stakeholders)
- Initiatives (events, campaigns, promotions)
- Communications (website, social media channels, webinars, online learning, e-newsletters)
FFN also contracts its bookkeeping and administrative functions. The successful candidate will work closely with these contractors.
Anybody engaged with FFN on full time, part time or contracting basis must adhere to the following key elements:
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness, integrity and appropriate disclosure of FFN’s financial and other sensitive information through appropriate policies and procedures
- Maintain and comply with FFN’s internal controls over financial reporting through appropriate policies and procedures
- Ensure that to the best of your knowledge and ability, FFN has complied with all regulatory requirements for FFN’s financial information, reporting, disclosure requirements and internal controls over financial reporting.
- Ensure appropriate policies and procedures of FFN are developed, maintained and disclosed
- Ensure that areas of uncertainty are raised
The role of Executive Officer is a part-time position. It is anticipated between 10-15 hours per week, however, this has the potential to develop depending on the engagement of partners and events.
There will be annual reviews carried out by the Executive against the Strategic and Operating Plans, for which KPI’s will be developed at the beginning of the contract period in conjunction with the successful applicant. The Board believes it is important to build these in conjunction with the successful applicant as it does not see this role as purely executing a service but being actively involved in shaping the current and future FFN.
With your application, please include:
- Contact details for two referees
- Budget reflecting your costs for 10-15 hours per week
- Breakdown of how travel costs will be invoiced
As the position will be contracted, the successful applicant will need:
- Proof of Professional Indemnity Insurance
- An ABN
We welcome any discussion interest parties may have, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For enquiries on the application process contact Georgie Fraser on 0427676818.
Please send your application to email@example.com before 31 March 2019.