The Future Farmers Network Annual General Meeting will be held in Roma, QLD on Thursday 14 November 2019. If you are unable to attend the AGM, FFN encourages you to submit a proxy by November 12 to ensure your voting entitlements are executed.
You will find the following AGM documents attached:
- AGM 2019 Notice of Meeting
- FFN AGM Minutes 15 November 2018
- FFN AGM Proxy Form 2019 (please review the biographies document below prior to filling out the proxy form)
- FFN Director Nomination Biographies 2019
- AGM Agenda 2019
FUTURE FARMERS NETWORK
NOTICE OF 2019 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Commencing at 4:45pm on Thursday 14 November 2019
This meeting is to be held at:
Roma Cultural Centre (Ernest Brock Room), 18 Quentin Street, Roma, QLD, 4555.
FFN is calling for Director Nominations for a two-year term of appointment.
As per the FFN Constitution, a maximum of 11 Directors is permissible.
Under FFN’s terms of appointment, there are six (6) positions vacated and to be filled at the 2019 AGM
Voting will be conducted in person in 2019.
All meeting material and voting information will be distributed prior to the AGM.
In person voting will be via AGM attendance at 4:45pm on Thursday 14 November 2019 at Roma Cultural Centre (Ernest Brock Room), 18 Quentin Street, Roma QLD, 4555.
The items of business for the 2019 AGM shall be:
2. Registration of attendees and apologies
3. Adoption of Minutes of 2018 Annual General Meeting
4. Receival and consideration of the Directors Report and Financials for the year ended 30 June 2018
5. Election of Directors
6. General Business
Please direct all enquiries regarding the AGM to Jamie-Lee Oldfield, Future Farmers Network Executive Officer on 0429933926 or email@example.com