Role: Non-Executive Director | Location: Australia wide | Industry / Sector: Agriculture / All
The Future Farmers Network (FFN) are excited to open applications for non-executive director positions to join the FFN Board. Nominations are now open.
Current Board Size: 11 Non-Executive Directors
Number of paid staff: 2
Board meetings (frequency | Time):
- Monthly meetings | After hours – online
- 1 x face to face strategy meeting annually
The FFN Board is seeking election of up to five (5) directors.
Area of Expertise sought (one or more of the following):
- Business Development
- Business finance and/or Accounting
- Prior Board experience
FFN are also seeking applications from those with the following backgrounds:
- Diverse industries (seafood, horticulture, viticulture etc)
- Geographically diverse (within Australia)
Applications should include:
- A succinct cover letter outlining the skills and experience the candidate brings to the Board and how they directly meet the skills and experience sought
- A full resume detailing work history, relevant experience and qualifications
- Details of two Referees including contact details.
- A completed nomination form including endorsement by a financial FFN member (call if you need help)
Nomination Key Dates
|Wednesday, 7th October 2020||Applications close at 5pm.|
|Week beginning 12th October 2020||Nominations & Remuneration committee to review applications and prepare shortlist for interview. Interviews commence|
|Week beginning 19th October 2020||Candidates notified of outcomes of interviews|
|Thursday, 22nd October 2020||Candidates details listed on FFN Members-only website for member review|
|Thursday, 12th November 2020||Elections held during FFN AGM|
Interviews will be approximately one hour in duration via Video-conference. During the interview it is expected that candidates will present their credentials for inclusion (how they meet the criteria and how they can contribute to FFN and the future of Australian agriculture, their thoughts on current issues affecting young people in Agriculture and any other relevant questions by the committee. The candidate will have the chance to ask questions.
We look forward to welcoming the applications for Non-executive Directors for the Future Farmers Network for 2020.
All enquiries and nomination forms should be directed to Jamie-Lee Oldfield, FFN EO via email@example.com by no later than 5pm Wednesday 7 October.