Role: Volunteer Non-Executive Director | Location: Australia wide | Industry: Agriculture / All
The Future Farmers Network (FFN) are excited to open applications for non-executive director positions to join the FFN Board. Nominations are now open.
Current Board Size: 11 Non-Executive Directors
Number of paid staff: 2
Board meetings (frequency | Time):
- Monthly meetings | After hours – online
- 1 x face to face strategy meeting annually
The FFN Board is seeking election of up to five (5) directors.
Area of Expertise sought (one or more of the following):
- Law/Corporate Governance
- On-farm experience; all commodities
- Agribusiness experience; all commodities
- Prior Board and/or Committee experience (beneficial but not necessary)
Applications should include:
- A succinct cover letter outlining the skills and experience the candidate brings to the Board and how they directly meet the skills and experience sought
- A full resume detailing work history, relevant experience and qualifications
- Details of two Referees including contact details.
- Must be an FFN Member at the time of application.
Nomination Key Dates
|Friday, 23rd September 2022||Applications close at 5pm (AEST).|
|Week beginning 26th September 2022||Nominations & Remuneration committee to review applications and prepare shortlist for interview. Interviews commence.|
|Week beginning 17th October 2022||Candidates notified of outcomes of interviews|
|Thursday, 27th October 2022||Formal announcement of new FFN Directors at FFN AGM|
Interviews will be approximately one hour in duration via Video-conference. During the interview it is expected that candidates will present their credentials for inclusion, how they meet the criteria and how they can contribute to FFN and the future of Australian agriculture, their thoughts on current issues affecting young people in Agriculture and any other relevant questions by the committee. The candidate will have the chance to ask questions.
We look forward to welcoming the applications for Non-executive Directors for the Future Farmers Network for 2022.
All enquiries and nomination forms should be directed to Adele Laughton, FFN CEO via firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 5 pm Friday, 23rd September, 2022.