- This event has passed.
FFN 2023 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
November 22 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
ATTENTION MEMBERS OF FUTURE FARMERS NETWORK LIMITED
NOTICE OF 2023 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the 2023 Annual General Meeting of the members of Future Farmers Network (the Company) will be held at Clayton Utz, Brisbane, Queensland 4000 and via ZOOM at 5pm (AEST; 6pm AEDT) on Wednesday, 22 November 2023, to transact the following business:
- To confirm the Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting, Thursday, 27 October, 2022.
- To receive the Financial and Statutory Reports, and the report of the Auditor, for the year ended 30 June 2023.
- To receive and consider the Directors Report for the year ended 30 June 2023.
- In accordance with clause 39(a) of the Constitution, that the Company acknowledge the retirement of certain Directors.
- In accordance with clause 38(b) of the Constitution, that the Chair declare certain individuals be elected as Directors of the Company for a term of two years.
- To consider and, if thought fit, to pass the following resolutions as a special resolution:
a) Change the Constitution wording in Section 53(a):
From: “The Board may elect a Director as chairperson of the Board. A Director cannot hold the position of Chair of directors for more than two (2) consecutive years, but may be re-appointed after the expiration of twelve (12) months”.
To: “The Board may elect a Director as chairperson of the Board”.
b) Change the Constitution wording in section 38(d)
From: “A Director must be a Member and in furtherance of the objects of the Company, must be less than 36 years of age”.
To: “A Director must be a Member and in furtherance of the objects of the Company, must be less than 41 years of age”. Note: to view the current Constitution as adopted on 18 November 2021 email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General Business.
Entitlement to vote:
Persons whose names are set out in the register of members of the Company as at the time of the meeting are entitled to attend and vote at the meeting convened by this notice.
Members entitled to attend and vote at this meeting of the Company are entitled to appoint a proxy on their behalf in accordance with section 250A of the Corporations Act 2021 (Cth) and clause 33(a) of the Constitution of the Company, by using the Proxy Form (email email@example.com for a copy).
In Person: To register your attendance in person, email firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, 20 November 2023.
Via Zoom: To register your attendance via Zoom, and to obtain the Zoom link and password, email email@example.com by Monday, 20 November 2023.
Dated: 1 November 2023
By Order of the Board
Please direct all enquiries regarding the AGM to firstname.lastname@example.org