Rabobank’s Southern Queensland & Northern New South Wales Client Council is partnering with the Future Farmers Network to support young agricultural producers.
Rabobank are offering a place on their annual Farm Managers Program to one FFN Member or Young Beef Producer Forum attendee who displays a clear ambition and desire to help the sustainability of their industry and is someone who would benefit from business management training.
The Rabobank Farm Managers Program, a one-week residential course held outside Christchurch NZ from 23-28 June 2019, is for up-and-coming farm managers from across Australia and New Zealand who want to take their management skills to the next level.
The successful applicant will win:
• a place on this esteemed course (valued at $5,900)
• all flights and accommodation to and from New Zealand
The Farm Managers Program will help you to hone your management skills. You’ll leave this week-long program with greater confidence in your leadership skills. You’ll also be equipped with the ability to influence business decisions, and build your own network of young, progressive and passionate farmers.
If you’re an up-and-coming farmer ready to take the next step, this program will help you do all this and more:
• Improve your communication and influencing skills to provide input on business decisions
• Improve your efficiency through time management
• Learn how to develop a business plan
• Understand the essentials of financial management and budgeting
Farm Managers Program Dates:
Sunday 23 – Friday 28 June 2019
Farm Managers Program Location:
Christchurch, New Zealand
- At least three years’ experience on-farm
- Currently working in a farming role that includes some management responsibilities
- To aspire to either own or fully manage a farming operation in your future
- Member** of the FFN, membership fees range from $25 to $55 for more information go to www.futurefarmers.com.au/memberships
** If you are not a member of the FFN but did attend the 2018 Young Beef Producers Forum in Roma November 2018 you are welcome to apply.
Click here to download and complete the application form
Click here for more information on the Farm Managers Program
If you have any questions please contact:
Sally Rigney, Rabobank Southern Queensland and Northern NSW Client Chair
phone: +61 417 758 353
Completed application forms to be emailed to Ainsley McCallum:
Applications close Friday 26th April, 2019.
Applicants will be advised of the result of their applications by 10th May, 2019.