Rabobank’s Southern Queensland & Northern New South Wales Client Council is partnering with the Future Farmers Network to support young agricultural producers.
Rabobank are again offering a place on their annual Farm Managers Program to one FFN Member or Young Beef Producer Forum attendee who displays a clear ambition and desire to help the sustainability of their industry and is someone who would benefit from business management training.
The Rabobank Client Council is committed to supporting initiatives that enable the next generation to grow the family business. The Rabobank Farm Managers Program, a one week residential course held just outside of Sydney, NSW from 5 - 10 September 2021, is for up-and-coming farm managers from across Australia who want to take their management skills to the next level.
The successful applicant will win:
• a place on this esteemed course (valued at $5,900)
• all flights and accommodation to and from Sydney, NSW
The Farm Managers Program will help you to hone your management skills. You’ll leave this week-long program with greater confidence in your leadership skills. You’ll also be equipped with the ability to influence business decisions, and build your own network of young, progressive and passionate farmers.
If you’re an up-and-coming farmer ready to take the next step, this program will help you do all this and more:
• Improve your communication and influencing skills to provide input on business decisions
• Improve your efficiency through time management
• Learn how to develop a business plan
• Understand the essentials of financial management and budgeting
Farm Managers Program Dates:
Sunday 5 – Friday 10 September 2021
Farm Managers Program Location:
- At least three years’ experience on-farm
- Currently working in a farming role that includes some management responsibilities
- To aspire to either own or fully manage a farming operation in your future
- Member** of the FFN, membership fees range from $25 to $55 for more information go to www.futurefarmers.com.au/memberships
Click here to download and complete the application form
Click here for more information on the Farm Managers Program
Click here if you want to see what our 2019 recipient thought of the Program
Completed application forms to be emailed to Ainsley McCallum:
Applications close Friday 16th July 2021
Applicants will be advised of the result of their applications by Friday 6th August 2021.