Customer Success Coordinator
At the heart of our business is the great relationships we have with our customers. We’re looking for a highly motivated person to support our customers to make the most of what the Ceres Tag platform can offer!
If this role sounds interesting and you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
The Customer Success Manager is focussed on supporting Ceres Tag’s customers in achieving their goals through value realisation. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for onboarding customers, solving their on-going needs, advising them on buying decisions, ensuring they are satisfied with the Ceres Tag platform and are progressing towards their business goals.
The Customer Success Manager is required to meet virtually with farm business owners and managers to drive change in their business, this is achieved through developing strong relationships and providing timely value propositions that promote the adoption of Ceres Tag.
You will be required to leverage customers understanding of Ceres Tag’s solutions and the customers business to implement solutions that improve customer retention and loyalty. You will also play a pivotal role in communicating common customer behaviours to the sales, marketing, and platform teams. The Customer Success coordinator straddles the gap between sales, service and product development, between Ceres Tag’s interest and customer interest, and between product expertise and customer insight. It is the role of the Customer Success coordinator to show the customer the path to value.
This is a newly created full-time, permanent opportunity that can be based anywhere and report into the Brisbane Head Office. This role is key to Ceres Tag’s growth strategy and will play a pivotal role shaping how we engage with our customers.
About Ceres Tag
As the world’s first direct to satellite livestock monitoring platform, Ceres Tag exists to give customers the connected knowledge on animal location, traceability provenance, welfare, health, performance, reduce theft and improve financial and insurance opportunities to help drive a more sustainable future for the livestock industry. The global, scalable, plug and play nature of the platform and ecommerce sales enables rapid adoption throughout world at minimal expense to the customer while achieving optimal outcomes.
Our mission is to be the most comprehensive animal monitoring company in the world. Through Ceres Tag’s open API platform, your customers can now be connected to around the clock access to their choice of software and interconnected partners with critical animal information.
In this role, you will:
- Proactively onboard customers through the eCommerce purchasing process
- Drive adoption and usage of Ceres Tag through ongoing engagement with customers
- Identify at-risk customers and help reduce churn
- Be comfortable setting times for customer meetings through platforms such as Calendly
- Be proficient with using videoconferencing to reach customers on a as required basis
- Onboard and train additional account users via demos, presentations, collateral, and webinars.
- Proactively assist clients and create goals for clients with use of the technology. Their goals are yours!
- Work with Customer Support, Sales, and Product to articulate and monitor customer requests and feedback through the appropriate channels.
- Automate process and customer outreach allowing scale and reach
- Define key interaction points in the customer lifecycle
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with our key customers, driving a consistent customer experience
- Develop, implement and manage procedures that optimise the customer experience
- Ensure partners and customers are receiving quality support, leading to a first class product experience
- Work with colleagues in marketing to plan and execute product launches, general releases and feature focused training sessions
- Establish and maintain expert user groups to improve end customer experience
- Contribute to overall success of our customers, including onboarding, configuration, product adoption, retention, and growth.
Lead and support our customers as the product expert
- Become a leading expert of the Ceres Tag platform
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and how they engage with the Ceres Tag platform
- Provide basic technical support to partners and customers where applicable, or work with the relevant teams to learn and understand use cases and impacts to communicate this to the partners and customers
- Provide training to customers and their stakeholders
- Educate customers on the flexibility and capabilities of the platform to grow the usage of Ceres Tag within the region
- Coordinate closely with the Product and Project Management Teams to ensure successful delivery of projects and new feature updates
- Escalate opportunities, challenges, and roadblocks to internal stakeholders, coordinating a cross-functional effort to ensure timely attention to key activities
- Be the go-to person for our customers, enabling them to jump on opportunities and deal with challenges
Increase our customers engagement with the platform
- Combining partner strategies and feedback, customer insights and subject matter expertise, analyse and identify best practice, and areas of further engagement with our partners
- Work with partners to determine the best way to use the Ceres Tag product in the local market based on the business needs and strategies
- Identify opportunities to leverage in the breeding calendar to drive engagement of the Ceres Tag platform
- Empower our customers to achieve their goals by leveraging solutions in our platform, while increasing usage and adoption rates
- Ensure our customers derive business value from the Ceres Tag platform and can clearly quantify this to their internal stakeholders
- Monitor customers’ KPIs to drive the usage of our platform
- Objectively communicate customers’ needs to the Product team and help shape our product roadmap
- Devise and manage annual plans for each of our key customers, including communicating priorities throughout our business
- Highly organised with an ability to manage deadlines and competing priorities
- Preferably 2-3 years experience as a Customer Success, Customer service, or other similar role, preferably with SaaS, Service or product(s) with a high digital content or product sales.
- Preferably a degree in agricultural studies and/or business/marketing
- You are highly customer centric and always willing to go the extra mile to assist our awesome clients!
- Love to work with people and always take the collaborative path
- Can see the big picture but will deep dive in the detail to get things done
- Credible communicator and a great team player
- Always learning, staying relevant and offering your ideas, insight and tips
- You will have a keen eye for detail and be able to work through highly complex processes to deliver clear and concise briefings to other members of the team
- Growth orientated individual who is always seeking out new opportunities to make progress
- Track record of developing Customer Success and Onboarding programs
- Proven ability to smoothly on-board new customers and manage relationships on an ongoing basis.
- Have worked with a software sales team and sold software products developed in an agile environment.
- History of being a compassionate problem solver with great communication skills, attention to detail, and a strong passion for user experience and customer happiness.
- Be an advocate for Ceres Tag to improve platform and service adoption
- Educate customers on how the platform and or service can be better utilised
- Support and influence customer buying decisions, including managing the growth of existing customers and subscription renewals
- Responsible for updating customers on new features on the roadmap and/or changes to service
- Act as a customer advocate, providing Ceres Tag with continuous customer feedback and insights, and removing friction for customers
- Provide ongoing customer support, bringing in technical experts as needed
- Retain and grow the lifetime value of customers
- Coordinate and lead the customer onboarding process with customers for the duration of the plan
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including the Account Executive and Client Delivery team to drive the customer onboarding to a successful conclusion
- Demonstrated history of success in roles such as customer success, account management, project management, consulting or sales
- Experience in digital platforms
- An ability to understand the technical requirements of small to medium businesses and work closely with cross-functional teams
- Commercial minded with an ability to identify growth opportunities
- Proficiency in data analysis and an ability to understand its impact on the customer journey
- A foundational understanding of change management principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, flexible working arrangements and of course, a fun team to work with!
Great if you also have
- Interest in or previous experience of working in Animals or Agriculture domain
- Previous experience of working across a global company
- Previous experience working in a Tech start-up or scale-up environment
- If you are interested, please apply to email@example.com with the title “Customer Success Application”.